If you are a chinese, you may heard or gotten advice not to go running after evening during the ghost festival month.
How true is it?
I don’t believe in it 100% but should I go for my jog during this month, I’ll take note of:
1. Not stepping on any offerings, joss sticks or incense paper.
2. Avoid running past places where people are doing burning so as to avoid respiratory problems.
3. Avoid jogging at areas that are very quiet.
4. Drink plenty of water and keep myself hydrated.
5. After cooking down, shower/ clean up asap.
Still keeping fit as best as I can. If the air isn’t good, then I just stick to home work-out. 🙂