Good news for the SHOPAHOLICS and inspiring ones!
1. What is 11.11?
2. About Skycart
3. Skycart shipping rates & service charge (7%)
4. What to do for 11.11?
[Part I: What You Must Know]
1. Many Tmall sellers have already started pre-sales. Although 11.11 is officially for Tmall only, plenty of other sellers on other sites get in on the action. (Find out more here)
2. Top-up Skypay in advance with more than you actually need so you don’t have to wait for verification on 11 November.
3. Start adding items to your cart or wishlist right now. You won’t have time to do so on the day itself.
[Part II: What To Expect]
1. Delays are inevitable. (Find out more here)
2. Items will sell out extremely fast on 11.11.2015. Your option(s) might not be available at the time of our purchase. If this happens, Skycart will consider your item Out Of Stock and cancel your order. You will receive a full refund within the next few hours.
3. Full amounts must be paid upfront. For example, this item, which has a RMB26 定金 (or deposit), must be paid RMB 259 (预售价) through your Skypay to us. We will handle the deposit and reservation for you.
Note: 价格 means original price. In this case, its RMB299. Deposits are non-refundable and items are not eligible for 7-days return. These terms are from the sellers, not Skycart!
[Part III: What To Do]
1. State 11.11.2015 in the Remarks box. With this, Skycart will only purchase your item on 11.11. If you do not leave this remark, Skycart will purchase your item immediately and you won’t get to enjoy the discounted price.
2. Check out and pay way before 11 November so Skycart has time to allocate a dedicated officer to handle your account for you.
3. Have options and substitutes for your shopping. Tell Skycart exactly what colour/size you prefer, and be kiasu – give them your options #1, #2 and #3 in case what you want goes out of stock. Skycart also recommend that you wishlist a few similar items from different sellers in the event that every link you checkout goes out of stock.
4. Pay the highest price in your item link. If you did give Skycart options 1/2/3 (thank you!), option 3 might cost more than option 1, which already went out of stock. This way, Skycart won’t have to wait for you to top-up. You’ll get refunded for whatever was not spent.