Are you still having “???” about what Black Box is?
Before you scroll down, read my introductory post on Black Box so you get a better idea!
Now you do? Yup, it’s a free subscription box & I am always amazed by the items they send despite us not paying a cent!
Take a look at July’s edition – stuff that I find it practical & really things that I would use!
The brands in July’s box:
- Take5ive Energy Drink
- L’Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil (my 3rd bottle!! Read my review here.)
- Super Charcoal Roasted Ipoh White Coffee (Classic, Brown Sugar & Hazelnut)
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
- Purer Skin Miracle Serum
- Colgate Plax Fruity Fresh
- Jane Iredale Glowtime Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream
- Lierac Mesolift – Vitamin Enriched Fondant Cream
- TheFaceShop Real Nature Mask Sheet Pomegranate
- Belief First Aid Transforming Peel Off Mask & Belief First Aid Overnight Brightening Mask
- VDL Beauty Moisturizer
Black Mini is a little package of samples that Black Box [www.BlackBox.sg] Subscribers are picked to receive by mail so that they can sample the latest tried & tested products by the Black Box Team.
The first mini I received:
EverSleek Smoothing System is free of harsh sulfates and heavy silicones, indulgent care to help protect over-processed frizzy hair for 48-hour frizz control.
Darlie Expert White retails at $5.90, available in most leading supermarkets, pharmacy and convenience stores!
For more information: www.blackbox.sg