As I am aging gracefully, it is natural to see more introductions of anti-ageing products/procedures on this blog. ;-p
Bionike Defence B-Lucent is a new, gentle and effective anti dark spot treatment.
I suppose I must thank God that I haven’t have any pigmentation problem but I found one or two moles which weren’t there before! Hence, starting prevention methods now is never too early!
The coloration of skin is mainly due to melanin, a pigment produced by special skin cells called melanocytes.
Various factors are involved in the melanin production phases, the main factor, or “key enzyme” is the tyrosinase enzyme.
• Methyl gentisate: obtained from the gentian root extract. Counters the activity of the tyrosinase enzyme.
• Biomimetic peptide carried into skin in a liposome: multifunctional, as it acts by countering both the signal triggering melanogenesis and the enzymes involved in the entire melanin synthesis process.
• Lipoamino acid (Undecylenoyl phenylalanine): also counters the signal triggering melanogenesis and prevents the transfer of melanin from melanocytes to the surrounding skin cells.
• AHAs (alpha-hydroxy acids) – PHAs (poly-hydroxy acids): modulate the keratinisation process by stimulating cell turnover. In addition, PHAs also have antioxidant and moisturising effects.
1. Nickel tested: nickel in traces less than 0.00001%
2. Fragrance free
3. Preservative free
4. Gluten source free
5. Strict selection of all ingredients
6. Continuous research to develop highly agreeable formulations and use the latest active ingredients
7. Products tested in vitro on a model with the same characteristics and reactions as human skin
8. Products tested clinically under medical control
9. Product testing according to pharmaceutical industry standards
10. Packaging designed to preserve product integrity
What are the products:
I LOL-ed when I saw what’s in the press gift. After playing around with it, I re-gifted the glove & brush to my domestic helper. ;-D
I haven’t got the chance to review these yet, will do so much later!
Bionike Samples Giveaway Campaign
“Like” BioNike SG on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BionikeSG
Quote my name “Herine” and send in your particulars (name, IC, address, email) to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Bionike will return an email on the location to pick up your samples.
This campaign starts on 18 Feb 2013 till end of Feb. Samples are on whilst stock last basis.